What’s the most wonderful way to make crispy potatoes? Bake them! Which means you get all the yummy goodness without any of the fat you would get from frying them.
You’ll be amazed how good just three ingredients can taste. By the way, these oven-roasted potatoes are a wonderful alternative to crackers for your favorite dips.
- 2 large Russet potatoes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (if you don’t have parchment paper, spritz the sheets with cooking spray).
- Slice the potatoes in ⅙ inch rounds, which is a little narrower than the barrel of a pencil.
- Toss the rounds in a bowl with the olive oil until thoroughly coated.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, tossing until both sides are salted.
- Lay the rounds on the baking sheets, making sure they do not touch.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the rounds are golden brown all over and a cooled round has a crispy texture on the outside.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly.
- Serve with sour cream or ketchup for dipping.
- You may substitute other oils, such as avocado, if you don’t like the olive oil flavor.
- Your crispy potato rounds are done when they are golden brown almost all over and the skins around the edges are wrinkled. So that means the time of 35-45 minutes is more of a guideline than a hard and fast rule.
- If you have a fancy salt in your pantry, this is the time to whip it out.
Adapted from Recipe for Perfection. Source: Olive Oil and Sea Salt Oven-Roasted Crispy Potato Rounds
Undoubtedly, there are many things you have to consider about your soundness. Some drugs are typically used to treat many varied types of bacteria, such as pneumonia and infections of the ear. Absolutely, the register is quite long. A lot of heartiness care providers think about “viagra manufacturer coupon“. Where you can get correct information about “viagra discount coupons“? The most important aspect you must look for is “coupons for viagra“. Some common drugs can mean screwing with your sex drive. Any drug may cause unwanted side effects. Sometimes side effects can be actually dangerous. Do not keep unwanted medications. Take them to your local drugstore which will dispose of them for you.